Experienced Bar Staff
We are looking for experienced bar staff to join our friendly and professional team.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene throughout the bar and catering areas
- Food and beverage service
- Handling cash
- Setting up and taking down of equipment for functions and events
- Basic cleaning of the bar area
- Providing an excellent customer experience
Applicants must be well presented and highly motivated together with good communication and customer service skills. The successful candidate will:
- Have hospitality experience
- Demonstrate the experience, skills, maturity and aptitude to occasionally perform Duty Manager responsibilities when required
- Be positive and energetic, leading by example and setting team standards
- Have the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Possess qualities of discretion and honesty
To apply: (quoting ref: BAR Vacancy) please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Commis Chef – Three Hills Sports Park
We are looking for a Commis Chef to join our friendly and professional team at Three Hills Sports
You will supervise and assist the leisure centre members and be responsible for:
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene throughout the catering areas.
- During assigned shifts, manage food preparation and service for Three Hills events and day to day customers.
- During assigned shifts, help ensure the kitchen is run in compliance with all current food hygiene,
health & safety guidelines and regulations.
- Carrying out all duties in accordance with agreed policies and procedures.
- To assist in managing the kitchen stock, equipment and operations during assigned shifts so
that food is prepared and cooked to the highest possible standards.
- Ensuring the highest level of Customer Service at all times.
To apply: (quoting ref: CHEF Vacancy) Please email a CV and covering letter
In the meatime feel free to follow us on our social media channels.