About The Sports Trust
PROUD OPERATORS OF THREE HILLS SPORTS PARK
The Sports Trust is a local charity who are committed to creating inclusive and inspiring spaces for people to love sport and exercise.
The Sports Trust is a charity, based in Folkestone, that dismantles the barriers to sports participation.
It works with diverse communities to create accessible and engaging opportunities for people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities to engage in physical activity. The Sports Trust promotes the ethos that sport and physical activity are essential components of a healthy and united society.
The charity aims to inspire people to find a sport or physical activity where they feel they can belong. As well as improving health, enabling people to engage in a sport or physical activity has the potential to improve mental wellbeing, connect communities and support educational attainment.
The Sports Trust has five charity pillars, which are to:
- Support local people by removing barriers to sport.
- Transform facilities into safe, sustainable and inclusive spaces.
- Offer expertise to shape and improve the sporting landscape.
- Network with sports clubs and share best practice.
- Encourage people of all ages to create a life-long love of sport and physical activity.
Join Our Newsletter
Register here for our newsletter to ensure you don’t miss out on our fantastic events and special offers.